Wednesday, February 16, 2011

literature

' use the terms I taught to you in the class to do your term paper, post-modernism, modernism, class struggle, secularism, inequality, the Age of Enlightenment, classic literature and.........................'
to have all this terms stick in my memory?' it's difficult but possible'. warghh..haha..that's not the real me.so i would like change the order to 'it's possible but difficult'. now, the prior word is ' difficult'. (hehe) first, because, i'm not really into literature and if not because of this subject, i might never want to know it....(haha) kejam. if you give me poems, short stories and any other literature works, it will take a longgggg longggg time for me to discover the hidden meanings in poems, symbols, themes, and all that elements in literature.(haha), but, surely, I need to work hard on this paper to cover my poor marks in mid term exam. fighting!!!!!!

killing%20denouement,%20defacedbook:%20Daniela%20Comani%20Lord%20Chatterley%C2%B4s...
among the novels i need to know for now....

▲inconfidĂȘncias Ă­ntimas




No comments:

Post a Comment

potato